R E L A T I O N

It was classic,nevertheless,
i could breath a revined element
of crossfired verticals
memorised you and me,
in long version strategy...
i ask questions that answers
was a fault dream...
my reality to burden
my dreams to conceive
an accident between and all
broken up molecules...
I wander what stability means for you?
Do you love me,in your own terms?
Do i have to continue enchant myself by a fairy boy?
Fairytales have the red dragon,the bad witch,the brave man...
and other versions of plasmatic reality...
monsters come and get me out of my bed...
my religion was provocative,
and now i want answers...
The fairy boy was a boy after all
that all mistakes was forgiven,
i throw away...just to like you...
I like you...dragged by a storm
spinning, whistling a life to control.

J'adore...


Comments