Into the Sky

As i dissolve in to passion,a veil of mystery unites the golden yellow that sets in the sky tonight, 
we are holding hands,touch each others skin,look each others eyes, 
meeting the same time when sun sets the sky,talking or talking at all, 
the look into your eyes can tell the difference....
what separates us and what makes us continue to be there, 
passion this feeling that gives energy to life.....i can no longer hold inside me...
i have to give you like a kiss,like a lick,or lovers talking, 
now inside the violet yellow orange that set in the sky tonight.....
i see my passion paint to colours in the sky, my sky, 
draws lines in my soul, stir up a storm of passions, 
before the darkness come and passion turns blind,me blind, 
you hold my hand show me the way again to light....
you lover of the sky dive in to colours,and paint tonight. 

Comments