Love-trapped

As i let the anchor
down in these deep waters
feeling paralyzed to move
no travel further more
cause love caught me 
and trapped me on the seafloor.
Where did it came from?
it came from the sea 
one rainy misty day
and love wrapped me all.
And i stay here trapped
like the anchor depth
blocked all the way in front...
As i stagnate and can't stuck
love take me all
can't swim no more
cause i drawn all in love.
Every step attach me more
as i meet a close door
feeling so involved
love gain them all.
How long time 
in my deepest thoughts
love trigger all control
as instantly loose my trust
and faith to God.
Desperate,full in love
as i can't breath no more
this love commands
domination and i
  dissolve...
no out no in to love
feeling killed as i reborn...
and take the chance to 
give them all,all in love. 

 



Comments