The Wings of Angels

Let angels fly and give you the peace you need, 
further and further,no one can tell you how to drift in peace, 
let's see my mind could fly like angel wings?
To meet heaven and drink the gods will,and gain the trust i lost in earth.....
Be a winner,drink this glass,and get dizzy a bit......
Fly with your wings like a lovebird,and meet me in heaven,meet me in peace...     
This silence was a holy one,not a whisper,neither your will, can change this, 
it was gift from above,don't deny,just say welcome...
The wings of angels be my wings of fire,and lift me higher, 
above of the top of mountains to see like an eagle from the above all that i miss, 
from a different view,a different prospective,and gain peace, 
the peace of the angels,and get the gift of freedom.

Comments