Uncontroled



Blue velvet
as i sense this feeling that delivers me
as your eyes goes deep where i loose myself in
redembed from the passion
naked from desire
thirsty for love....
What storm and which suspense
brings you and me together
in my relentless track of time?
Once and once more
lost in time
hit me like i was blind
perfect spread like waves
at regular intervals
your breath close to my breath
what i held inside me creat the image...
Uncontrolled 
craving for flesh desires
craving for mind food...
Let my desires to unlock
the key of your heart
let unchain this prediction
let depart this relation far...
As sun rise in a clear blue sky
as moon look you through
your hazy permanent life
deep in dark 
dream of your desire
and fall like star from the sky
and do the magic fly. 




Comments