Close to the Heart

Unseen,viewless from the eye
so close to the heart
senseless, illogical from mind
so close to the heart
crying won't give it to me back...
my heart beats brake the silence
as far apart...
Stories that i told you
night in the dark
nightmares for days
sleep is not enough
touch you so close to the heart.
In the darkest place
in this foggy view
suddenly i feel
an arrow in my heart
take me,hold me make me
walking getting tuff.
In my longest days
hours endless time...
 drive me so far
can't find silence
just one broken heart.
Words seem unspoken
mother take me back
hug me,feed me
pain touch the heart.
All the things between us
suddenly apear of no-place...
quiet is not enough
you were close so close.... to my heart.
Come on rivers flow me to sea
free from my sadness
release me from captive
unchain me...give my freedom back
relief me from this hurt.....
Don't talk now hush
let the wind blow
spirits of fire
to come from far apart
as my friends to fly
from the space time
love to give me back
close to the heart. 



Comments